UK’s Leading Partner for Zoom Licences and Zoom Conference Rooms
As a Zoom Partner, and the 1st company globally to be awarded Zoom’s Gold Certified Integrator status, we offer the full range of Zoom licences. Whether you’re new to Zoom, or an existing customer looking to migrate to a Business or Pro license we can help.
Coupling a deep understanding of the latest Zoom conferencing technologies with our licensing knowledge and meeting room integration experience, we are best placed to help deliver your migration to the world’s leading cloud video conferencing platform.
What is Zoom?
Zoom Conferencing is a highly effective conferencing platform, which is simple to operate and allows you to benefit from:
- Remote meetings
- HD webinars
- Audio calls
- Instant messaging
Why choose a Zoom licence?
- Consistent user experience across all devices
- Engineer optimised to work reliably
- Up to 1000 video participants, 10,000 webinar guests and millions of online video streaming viewings
- Easy to use and scale to your meeting room size
- Affordable, straightforward pricing
- Specialist plans for Education and Healthcare sectors
Why choose MVS Audio Visual?
- Leading UK Partner with Zoom since 2017
- Pre-sales technical team to plan and consult on licences and room rollouts
- We offer workshops, proof of concept, and onsite training
- Zoom licence management services
- Experienced in design and installation of Zoom Rooms for meeting rooms of all sizes
- Access to the latest and best Zoom hardware
Already using Zoom?
If you are an existing Zoom user, we are still here to help. Our expert team can assist you with:
- Migration from Basic to Pro, Business or Enterprise Zoom licenses
- Growing your user licence count by more than 50%
- Adding Zoom Rooms to your existing account
Call us today on 0203 4111 630 to discuss your Zoom licence requirements.
Who’s using Zoom?
Zoom’s popularity has soared in recent years, with many household names now using the platform:
Zoom case study
The Berkeley Project, London
Zoom Video Conferencing case study
Our team of AV experts were challenged with providing AV design and installation for 14 new meeting spaces at The Berkeley Project. All meeting rooms needed to be fully Zoom compatible, and ranged from small meeting rooms to a large town hall style presentation area.
With all Zoom Rooms successfully deployed, we are pleased to report that conferencing space usage at The Berkeley Project has increased over 150%!
Ready the full case study here.