Transform your video conferencing experience with Zoom conferencing
Zoom is the one-size-fits-all solution for all of your conferencing needs. Being scalable, cost-effective and integrated, Zoom enables you to have video conferencing in every room, not just the rooms you can afford to.
Why choose Zoom video conferencing?
Zoom combines HD video conferencing, online business meetings, webinars, and mobile capabilities into one collaborative solution. Key features of Zoom video conferencing include:
HD video conferencing
Zoom takes video conferencing to another level with high-quality video. High-definition video delivers enhanced engagement and interactivity.
High-quality audio is integrated, alongside high definition video, to provide an all-in-one conferencing system. Crisp and clear audio comes as standard with HD Voice and Dynamic Voice Detection built-in.
Wireless content sharing
Effective screen sharing for all participants, whether in the same room or remote. Stability of connection means no delays or downtime.
Device and OS parity
With Zoom, you get the same features and functionality on all laptops, tablets and mobile devices, whichever operating system your devices run on.
Zoom hardware options are wide ranging and cost-effective. Zoom provides a scalable solution without the price tag of other commercial video conferencing solutions. Interoperability with legacy equipment such as Polycom, Cisco, and Lifesize can also reduce costs.
One touch to join
Ease of use is integrated at every level in Zoom conferencing, with one-touch to start or join meetings.
Zoom conferences can be more like live events. Zoom supports up to 500 interactive participants and up to 10,000 view only attendees.
Why use Zoom conferencing?
Zoom is fast becoming the platform of choice for businesses of all sizes, whenever they need to communicate with others. Some of the key reasons organisations use Zoom conferencing include:
Zoom Video Webinars
Zoom video webinars can be more like a live event than a classic webinar. Zoom webinars is a cloud based service that takes webinars to another level.
Key benefits of Zoom video webinars include:
- Your needs are met without compromise, as Zoom is a truly scalable webinar solution for every room
- Engagement is added to the audio webinar experience with high definition video
- Don’t miss a thing or lose any time with reliable sound quality
- Interact easily with simple joining, participating, screen sharing and annotating
- Inclusiveness is built-in as shared annotations and content can be seen by all participants
Zoom for Collaboration
We carry our smartphones everywhere, use email to reach out to clients, chat in real time with our colleagues using instant messaging and rely on scheduling apps to keep our calendars on track. However, not all collaboration technology is made equal. Zoom revolutionises online collaboration with integrated video, voice, content sharing and collaboration tools wrapped into one easy-to-use solution.
Key features and benefits of Zoom for online collaboration include:
- Communication is encouraged with integrated group messaging
- Productivity is enabled with easy screen, document, photo and video sharing
- Synchronisation is maintained with screen sharing for all participants
- Freed focus, concentrate on the important work with intuitive touch, keyboard and mouse controls
- Collaboration and problem solving is facilitated by digital whiteboarding
Zoom for Simple Online Meetings
With Zoom online meetings, enterprise grade video and web conferencing are available to teams of all sizes.
Key benefits of Zoom for simple online meetings include:
- Quickly share ideas and resources with the many content sharing features
- Effortless participation with no need for guest accounts with click to join functionality
- No delays with instant or scheduled meetings started with just one-touch
- Note taking is covered with meeting recordings easily uploaded to the cloud with one-click
MVS install Zoom Rooms in meeting rooms of all sizes
Our trained audio visual engineers install Zoom Rooms in meeting rooms of any size. We can take care of all aspects of your system including Zoom hardware, training, project management and maintenance, so you can get started with one simple click.
Start having hassle-free meetings and effective collaboration with your colleagues, wherever they are. Click to learn more about Zoom Room installations by the UK’s audio visual specialists.