MVS Audio Visual is the UK’s leading audio visual installation and maintenance provider with offices in Wimborne and London. We’ve only been around since 2014, but we’ve quickly put together a strong team, made up of sales, delivery and operational staff.
We are a team of 25 who all understand that it’s crucial to pull in the same direction if we’re going to end up where we want to be as a business.
The Telemarketing Executive will proactively contact existing contacts and previous customers of MVS Audio Visual.
The position is full time however we are happy to consider a candidate that may require slightly amended hours.
- Proactively contact customers of MVS Audio Visual via outbound calls
- Ensure the target of outbound calls is exceeded > 50 call/day
- Update CRM with current contact details
- Be able to articulate the MVS core sales messages
- Identify opportunities for sales
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate to the scope of the role
- Motivated by working in a target driven environment.
- Used to working towards exceeding KPI’s and sales targets through proactive planning, pipeline management and diary management.
- Ability to use a CRM system (Hubspot)
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Outbound sales experience
- Persuasive communicator
- Ability to naturally build relationships with customers over the phone
- Proficient user of Microsoft applications (Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
AV experience is not essential but a technically minded individual who has the ability to learn about the products and solutions we provide is essential.
You must be able to show your right to work in the UK
Perks of the Job
- An awesome team, that knows our goals & communicates well
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Hot & Cold drinks & fresh fruit
- Fun regular socials
Type – Full Time (consideration will be given to applicants who require a shorter working day to facilitate other responsibilities)