MVS Audio Visual is the UK’s leading audio visual installation and maintenance provider with offices in Wimborne and London. We’ve only been around since 2014, but we’ve quickly put together a strong team, made up of sales, delivery and operational staff.
We are a team of 25 who all understand that it’s crucial to pull in the same direction if we’re going to end up where we want to be as a business.
The Telemarketing Executive will proactively contact existing contacts and previous customers of MVS Audio Visual.
The position is full time however we are happy to consider a candidate that may require slightly amended hours.
- Proactively contact customers of MVS Audio Visual via outbound calls
- Ensure the target of outbound calls is exceeded > 50 call/day
- Update CRM with current contact details
- Be able to articulate the MVS core sales messages
- Identify opportunities for sales
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate to the scope of the role
- Motivated by working in a target driven environment.
- Used to working towards exceeding KPI’s and sales targets through proactive planning, pipeline management and diary management.
- Ability to use a CRM system (Hubspot)
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Outbound sales experience
- Persuasive communicator
- Ability to naturally build relationships with customers over the phone
- Proficient user of Microsoft applications (Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
AV experience is not essential but a technically minded individual who has the ability to learn about the products and solutions we provide is essential.
Perks of the Job
- An awesome team, that knows our goals & communicates well
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Hot & Cold drinks & fresh fruit
- Fun regular socials
Type – Full Time (consideration will be given to applicants who require a shorter working day to facilitate other responsibilities)