MVS is an Audio-Visual Installation and Maintenance provider with customers all over the world, and projects throughout the UK and Europe.
MVS were the first Installer that Zoom accredited Gold Standard to and We are proud winners of the Global Zoom Integrator Award for 2020/21.
Established in 2015, the company has grown very quickly and currently has a team of 25 and growing. We have offices based in both Wimborne and Central London. Our team is made up of a mixture of sales, delivery and operational staff, all of whom work incredibly hard in their specific roles.
The culture of our company results in a tremendous amount of team work to win projects and go on to deliver them successfully, and as regularly as possible we get around as a group and celebrate our achievements.
|The Service Delivery Manager will drive the Service department forward by maintaining relationships with existing clients, building and developing service revenues with new and post install clients via maintenance contracts or ad hoc service calls. The role is responsible for creating efficiencies within the Service department and making process improvements. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing the Technical Support Engineer(s) and field Service Engineers ensuring the effective delivery of technical support to new and existing clients within Company agreed service levels.|
- Experience of a customer facing SLA driven commercial enterprise
- Previous Service Desk experience or experience working within a customer service driven environment.
- Knowledge of products and services
- Strong administration skills and/or experience.
- Computer literate with proficient knowledge and experience of all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook.
- Prior experience of administering client web-based systems.
- Prior experience working within the AV industry
Perks of the Job
- An awesome team, that knows our goals & communicates well
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hot & Cold drinks & fresh fruit
- Free eye tests
- Fun regular socials
Type – Full Time Permanent
You must be able to show your right to work in the UK
Please apply in writing with your cv and cover letter to Mark.Sutcliffe@mvs.co.uk – A full job spec if available upon request