MVS is an Audio-Visual Installation and Maintenance provider with customers all over the world, and projects throughout the UK and Europe.
Established in 2015, the company has grown very quickly and currently has a team of 24 and growing. We have offices based in both Wimborne and Central London. Our team is made up of a mixture of sales, delivery and operational staff, all of whom work incredibly hard in their specific roles. The culture of our company results in a tremendous amount of team work to win projects and go on to deliver them successfully, and as regularly as possible we get around as a group and celebrate our achievements.
In this role you will provide technical support to the Sales team to enable the winning of projects by obtaining detailed requirements from potential clients and proposing solutions that meet the clients’ needs. All project wins handed to the Projects team are prepared ready by the Pre-Sales Consultant with detailed Bill of Materials, specifications and drawings.
- Establishes the requirement for potential projects by attending client meetings with the Sales team as required.
- Prepares estimates and proposals for the Sales team to be able to pitch to potential clients.
- Both holds and attends demonstrations of both hardware and software solutions on customer premises.
- Attends weekly and monthly sales meetings.
- For won projects that are handed over to the Projects team, the Pre-Sales Lead delivers an accurate and detailed:
- Full suite of system schematics
- Bill of materials
- Scope of works
- Marked up floor plans
- Programming requirements
- Attends site meetings throughout the lifecycle of projects as required, including the client handover.
- Extensive and proven experience working in a Pre-Sales role together with comprehensive product knowledge of installed AV systems.
- Proven ability in the use of drawing packages, ideally Stardraw or CAD.
- Competent user of Microsoft applications (Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- CTS qualified
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org