A proven path to a professional career
Type: Full Time, permanent
Reports To: Finance Director
Audio Visual Rack Build and Warehouse Operative
Who we are:
MVS is a leading nationwide audio-visual installer and service provider and we require a warehouse operative & rack builder.
What we’ll ask you to do:
You will develop technical AV rack construction skills under expert tuition from our qualified technicians, whilst maintaining the integrity of our warehouse operations, including:
- receiving deliveries
- picking and despatching
- developing and enhancing the operational processes
What we’ll need from you:
- Desire to learn new technical skills.
- Drive to succeed and have the personal ambition to develop and challenge yourself.
- Great communication, its important that we all keep each other updated.
- We expect you to celebrate our achievements with our numerous social events!
What we’ll give you:
- A great opportunity for someone looking to carve a long term rewarding career.
- A magnificent team!
- Full training on all aspects of rack building using the latest technologies and systems.
- Develop your technical skills under expert tuition from our qualified technicians.
- You’ll be based at our modern state of the art facility in Ferndown
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Training & development
- Regular Staff socials
- A choice of breakfast, tea, coffee, soft drinks & delicious fruit bowl!
Please apply to email@example.com telling us why you want to work with us and include a copy of your cv. Full job description is available on request. We can’t wait to hear from you!