Type: Full Time, permanent
Location: Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne
Reports To: Head of Projects
Package: Competitive Salary
The Projects Administrator reports into the Head of Projects and has a key role in delivering a quality service to our customers and the achievement of the Company’s sales targets. The Projects Administrator delivers administrative support to our growing Projects Team. The role covers all aspects of administrative support including project coordination, diary management, server file management, CRM data input/management as well as supporting the Projects Team in their daily duties.
- Books and attends project handover meetings with the projects, sales and service teams in order to attain and record all necessary information and documentation.
- Providing cover during periods of holiday within the Projects team.
- Booking of hotels and accommodation for the projects and installations teams whilst considering costs and locations
- Effectively coordinates and manages project teams in conjunction with the Service and Scheduling Manager to ensure efficient deployment of labour from the Installations team (or subcontract installers as required).
- Coordinates the booking and coordination of subcontracted labour/ programmers on behalf of the projects team.
- Oversees the correct documentation processes for all project team files in order to build consistent and reliable database.
- Collating and presentation of project documentation including O&M manuals, user guides in order to distribute to clients and other departments.
- Chairs the weekly projects meeting in order to follow up on actions throughout the week, identifying actions which require urgent attention or pose an increased risk to project budget or timeline
- Communicates project progress to the Projects team and produces progress reports, which includes a weekly project report to the Head of Projects.
- Ensures invoicing of completed projects is raised immediately and passed to the accounts team for actioning.
- Oversee and approve department holiday requests and arrange appropriate holiday cover where necessary.
- Liaising with client or construction contacts in order to introduce or communicate on behalf of the projects team.
- Liaising with the purchasing and warehouse teams to ensure project ordering is completed on time and delivered to the required locations. Raises concerns or issues with deliveries to the projects team.
- Recording and administration of project variations or changes in order to update the projects and sales teams
- Follows up with clients in order to attain feedback which can then be fed back to the projects team.
- Undertakes any other reasonable duties commensurate to the scope of the role.
- Exceptional administrative skills with previous experience working in an administrative capacity
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
- The ability to build rapport and strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Confident in managing and inputting data into CRM systems, such as Hubspot, Connectwise or similar.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prepare and provide accurate reports.
- Proficient knowledge and experience of all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Minimum GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above or equivalent
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme (following probation period)
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Regular Staff Socials
- Breakfast Provided
- Job Progression
- Free parking
- Modern offices
- Team outings and social events
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com – this vacancy will close on Friday 2 August 2019