Sales Consultant – Audio Visual Systems
Location: Field Role (City of London & South East England) with Offices in Central London (EC2M)
Reports To: Sales Director
- Competitive Basic DOE plus uncapped commission package with OTE of £70k per annum
- Car Allowance
The AV Sales Consultant position in place to develop new business, resulting from leads generated by our marketing team. No cold calling required.
Corporate AV Experience Essential – (sales or technical background)
The sales department is fast paced and you need to have the energy and hunger to succeed in a competitive market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to leads provided by Marketing Department
- Attend client meeting to obtain full brief and survey site.
- Provide demonstrations of hardware solutions.
- Achieve your margin targets monthly
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities
- Produce accurate quotes & proposals with the support of pre-sales team.
- Generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met
- Own a clear and defined plan to deliver success
- Be able to confidently sell the companies wide range of solutions and services including ongoing maintenance.
- Ensure all opportunities are logged on our internal CRM and all relevant opportunities are registered with key vendors
- Provide monthly sales forecasting and visibility into sales activity
- Visits to MVS Headquarters in Wimborne, Dorset as required.
Experience & Qualifications
- To succeed in this role as a Sales Consultant, it is essential you have a strong, demonstrable experience in an AV reseller account management or business development role where you have met and exceeded your targets. Or an AV role where you have built up a strong understanding of systems & solutions.
- You will be used to responding to leads in at a fast rate.
- We are looking for an individual who can confidently represent MVS and grow relationships. It is therefore essential you can obtain clear technical briefs & translate these into workable, cost effective, profitable solutions that the customer can understand. In summary this person needs to possess a mid-high level of AV technical knowledge that allows them to conduct their role successfully.
You should also possess the following skills & qualifications:
- Clear organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate you take full ownership and show initiative when necessary.
- Experience demonstrating solutions
We are fast based business with opportunities presented to us that require ultra-fast turnaround response. You need to be able to cope with that pace. An MVS Sales Consultant need to be organised, flexible, helpful, driven and a self-motivator. You must be able to think on your feet, use your initiative, be a problem solver, strong in your conviction – do what you say you will, on time. To be successful you will need to give a drive for excellence in everything you do with a clear plan,
MVS provide a level of service to our clients which mean they never need to go elsewhere, and it is key you believe in that ethos, and have the all-round qualities to maintain that level of service.
- CTS is desirable
- Competitive salary + OTE
- Pension Scheme
- Central London Office 1-minute walk from Chancery Lane Tube Station
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Regular Staff Socials
- Job Progression
- Mobile + Laptop
- Car Allowance
MVS is an Audio-Visual Installation and Maintenance provider with customers all over the world, and projects throughout the UK and Europe.
Established in 2015, the company has grown very quickly and currently has a team of 20 and growing.
Our team is made up of a mixture of sales, delivery operational staff, all of whom work incredibly hard in their specific roles. The culture of our company sees a tremendous amount of team work to win projects and go onto to deliver them successfully, and as regularly as possible we get around as a group and celebrate our achievements.
Our modern office in Central London (EC2M) are open 24/7 and provide our team with a friendly atmosphere to work within, with bookable meeting rooms, quiet phone pods and breakout areas. Refreshments are available throughout the day.
Come and join a team where you will feel valued and can make a difference!
How do we help you succeed?
- Excellent reputation with large national customers with brands new customers recognise.
- We employ our own project managers and engineers, with a size of team that can cope with larger projects.
- Constant flow of high quality warm leads
- Central London Reference Sites
- Access to demo Kit
- The support from your peers – we are a team who succeed together
- We don’t let our customers down
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com