Type: Full Time, permanent
Location: Office in Central London
Reports To: Corporate Sales Lead
Package: Competitive basic salary & fantastic OTE
The AV Account manager position is in place to manage an array of existing accounts, as well as developing new business. You will be selling from a wide range of installed solutions and services into corporate end users, with the aim to develop key customer relationships that will deliver repeat business through providing solutions that add value to new and existing customers.
The sales department is fast paced and you need to have the energy and hunger to succeed in a competitive market. It is an autonomous role and you will need to be self motivated and drive to achieve and exceed these challenging targets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Achieve your margin targets monthly
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities
- Produce accurate quotes & proposals with the support of pre-sales team.
- Generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met
- Own a clear and defined plan to deliver success
- Be able to confidently sell the companies wide range of solutions and services including ongoing maintenance.
- Ensure all opportunities are logged on our internal CRM, and all relevant opportunities are registered with key vendors
- Provide monthly sales forecasting and visibility into sales activity
- Put in place account management plans for key accounts
- Visits to MVS Headquarters in Wimborne, Dorset as required.
Experience & Qualifications
To succeed in this role, it is essential you have strong and demonstrable experience in an AV reseller account management or business development role, where you have met and exceeded your targets.
We are looking for an individual who can confidently represent MVS and grow relationships and therefore it is essential you can obtain clear technical briefs and translate these into workable, cost effective, profitable solutions that the customer can understand. In summary this person needs to possess a mid-high level of AV technical knowledge that allows them to conduct their role successfully.
You should also possess the following skills & qualifications:
- Clear organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate you take full ownership and show initiative when necessary
- Experience demonstrating solutions
We are fast based business with opportunities presented to us that require an ultra-fast turnaround response. You need to be able to cope with that pace. You need to be organised, flexible, helpful, driven and a self-motivator. You must be able to think on your feet, use your initiative, be a problem solver, strong in your conviction – do what you say you will, on time. To be successful you will need to drive for excellence in everything you do.
MVS provide a level of service to our clients that means they never need to go elsewhere and it is key you believe in that ethos and have the all-round qualities to maintain that level of service.
- CTS is desirable
- Competitive salary + OTE
- Pension Scheme
- Central London Office 1-minute walk from Chancery Lane Tube Station
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Regular Staff Socials
- Job Progression
MVS is an Audio-Visual Installation and Maintenance provider with customers all over the world, with projects throughout the UK and Europe.
Established in 2015, the company has grown very quickly and currently has a team of 22 and growing.
Our team is made up of a mixture of sales & delivery operational staff, all of whom work incredibly hard in their specific roles. The culture of our company sees a tremendous amount of team work to win projects and go onto to deliver them successfully, and as regularly as possible we get around as a group and celebrate our achievements.
Our modern office in Central London (EC2M) is open 24/7 and provides our team with a friendly atmosphere to work within, bookable meeting rooms, quiet phone pods and breakout areas. Refreshments are available throughout the day.
Come and join a team where you will feel valued and can make a difference!
How do we help you succeed?
- Excellent reputation with large national customers.
- We employ our own project managers and engineers, with a size of team that can cope with larger projects.
- A constant flow of high-quality warm leads
- Central London Reference Sites
- Access to demo Kit
- The support from your peers – we are a team who succeed together!
- We don’t let our customers down.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org