We’re looking for an New Business Account Manager. Is that you?
Who are we?
MVS Audio Visual is the UK’s leading audio visual installation and maintenance provider with offices in Wimborne and London.
We’ve only been around since 2014, but we’ve quickly put together a strong team, made up of sales, delivery and operational staff.
We are a team of 22 who all understand that it’s crucial to pull in the same direction if we’re going to end up where we want to be as a business.
A new position has opened within our expanding Sales team. The New Business Account Manager will deliver revenue and margin in excess of the set targets through the active recruitment of new customers and the on-going management and development of new partnerships.
This is an exciting position that is in place to ensure MVS are offering the best service to our clients and further build on our reputation as a leading AV integrator.
· Sound understanding of the AV and/or UC markets and technical solutions
· Strong Background in new business development and partnerships
· Awareness of current AV industry/market
· Persuasive communicator
· Ability to work autonomously and on own initiative
· Assured and confident in face to face meetings
AV experience is not essential, but a technically minded individual who has the ability to learn about the products and solutions we provide is essential.
· Confident in face to face meetings
· Confident to provide hospitality to a client or prospect
· Clear organization skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Can demonstrate you take full ownership and show initiative when necessary.
· Experience demonstrating products solutions
· Strong prospecting experience
· Strong qualification technique
· Strong closing ability
· Ability to clearly report on your activity and sales figures incl. forecast & pipeline.
The role requires travel and occasionally overnight stays.
We are fast based business with opportunities presented to us that require ultra-fast turnaround response, you need to be able to cope with that pace. You will be organised, flexible, helpful, driven and a self-motivator and must be able to think on your feet, use your initiative, be a problem solver, strong in your conviction. Do what you say you will, on time. To be successful you will need to give a drive for excellence in everything you do with a clear plan.
You will be an individual who can naturally build strong, long lasting relationships with prospects and customers
MVS provide a level of service to our clients which mean they never need to go elsewhere, and it is key you believe in that ethos, and have the all-round qualities to maintain that level of service.
- Competitive salary + OTE
- Pension Scheme
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Regular Staff Socials
- Job Progression
- Mobile + Laptop
- Car Allowance / Travel Allowance
Please send across a CV to email@example.com