Skype for Business hardware
for ‘one click’ audio, web and video conferencing
MVS have a large selection of installed hardware options for Skype for Business. Each of our market leading video conferencing hardware options has native integration. With installed video conferencing equipment from MVS, simply walk into a room and join a Skype for Business meeting with just one click.
All of our conferencing hardware options have been tested in real world environments. Your fully integrated video conferencing system will be installed by our professionally trained AV installers.
Why Install Skype for Business Hardware?
- With installed video conferencing hardware from MVS, it’s a breeze to walk into a room and join a Skype for Business meeting with just one click.
- Turn your existing rooms into a video conferencing space, with hardware built into the room which is not dependant on a users laptop.
- Enjoy easy content sharing via HDMI
- Our expert AV designers can tailor a system for your team to collaborate in one space, whether it be a 6 person meeting room or a 200 person town hall meeting space.
Why choose MVS to install your S4B video conferencing equipment?
- We have the capability to roll out Skype for Business hardware solutions for your company, across Europe.
- Our fully trained AV designers are vastly experienced in providing expert advice on which video conferencing solution is just right for your business.
- Don’t just take our word for it, we can offer on site demonstrations and proof of concepts.
- As one of the UK’s most established AV companies, we have access to the widest range of Skype for Business systems from a range of the world’s leading hardware providers.
Recommended Skype for Business Hardware
At MVS, we create specialist Skype for Business hardware bundles that include the latest in AV kit. Frequently used AV equipment that we use to design the perfect Skype for Business solution for you include:
The Polycom Trio family is designed to work natively with Skype for Business, with options for audio only calls, through to dedicated in-room systems that support HDMI content sharing.
Polycom Group Series
The Polycom Group series family allows you to join Skype for Business calls, with a device that can also dial traditional H323/SIP calls when required. Discover more about Polycom video conferencing equipment.
Lenovo Smart Hub
The Lenevo Smart Hub 500 provides you with a simple to use, room based system, supporting HDMI content sharing.
Teamline provides in-room hardware solutions, with enterprise
Teamline provides in-room hardware solutions, with enterprise grade management platform, to manage all your devices from the cloud. Discover more about Starleaf integration with Skype for Business.
Yeolink MVC Family
Provides a simple to use, in-room, Skype for Business system which is scalable around your different room sizes.
Microsoft Surface Hub 2
Brings teams together, with collaboration using the Microsoft Surface Hub 2.