MVS, a leading London AV company
We deliver complete London audio visual solutions, helping our clients at any stage of their London AV project from consulting, to design, installation, through to ongoing maintenance and training. To view our full range of London AV services, click here.
Whilst we offer 24 hour AV support across the UK and into Europe, the majority of our time is spent completing a large number of London audio visual projects. Click here to learn about some of our installations.
Are you a London company who’s meeting rooms are in need of an AV installation? Or perhaps you already have a system that needs AV maintenance. MVS is the company to choose for London audio visual. Click here to contact us.
Our London address: 3rd Floor Epworth House City Road London EC1Y 1AA
Phone: 0203 4111 630
Why choose MVS for your London AV?
- As one of the most established London AV companies, we have access to the widest range of AV systems from the world’s top suppliers.
- We know that finding the right solution for your business fit is vital, which is why our experienced AV designers and installers are vastly knowledgeable in all aspects of AV.
- We’re not just limited to London audio visual. We provide AV solutions across Europe, so can support your business in its various locations.
- We are installation partners for a number of top AV brands and products including Zoom Rooms, Crestron Flex, Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub 500 and Logitech Tap.
- You don’t have to take our word for it, we offer proof of concepts and on-site demonstrations, call us now on 0203 4111 630 to find out more.
London Audio Visual Systems We Install
Being installation partners with a number of the top AV brands means that are able to provide a complete London audio visual system offering to our clients. Our AV installations include but are by no means limited to:
London AV Case Study
The Berkeley Project, London
Meeting Room AV Case Study
Recently, we were tasked with providing AV design and installation for the 14 brand new meeting spaces at The Berkeley Project. The sizes ranged from small meeting rooms, to a large town hall style presentation area.
At last check, the conferencing space usage had increased over 150% from the previous office!
You can read more about the London AV solution that we provided for The Berkeley Project by clicking here.
Our London Audio Visual Services
At MVS, our expert team can help you at any stage of your London AV project. Whether you’re moving premises and need a completely new AV setup, are planning to refresh your existing AV solutions, or simply need help maintaining the AV you already have, we can help. We offer: