Audio/Visual Case Study
John Lewis is amongst Great Britain’s most respected retailers, with a highly regarded reputation for quality and value.
When the John Lewis Partnership decided to launch a new format: JOHN LEWIS AT HOME in 2009, they turned to MVS to ensure that they had a reliable, cost effective television display system.
MVS has a long experience in providing nationwide solutions for the UK’s most successful retail & leisure operations. This enabled us to work closely with other contractors to ensure a trouble -free installation. The system installed at JOHN LEWIS AT HOME resembled the system that was installed at John LewisDepartment Stores, but with several key differences:
· The Sales Floor is split into nine separate zones.
· Every single Television on display has a variety of “always-on” signal connections
· HDMI: HDTV from one of nine separate SKY-HD receivers
· SAT: a direct connection enabling FREESAT to each TV receiver
· UHF: Terrestrial FREEVIEW signals to each TV tuner
· DAB/FM: a direct cable connection is available at over 90 outlets in addition to the DAB repeater signal, which suits demonstrating portable Radios.
Links to the window displays and the staff canteen complete the system for now, but MVS is actively working with the John Lewis Partnership to ensure that the systems have the very latest technological ideas incorporated to keep John Lewis at the top of Britain’s most successful Electronics sales.
« View More Case Studies